EBSILON® Libraries – Key to the analysis of combined heat and power plants
The ENEXSA Libraries work exclusively in conjunction with the EBSILON®Professional heat balance software by STEAG Energy Services GmbH, Essen/Germany.
The performance characteristics of a gas turbine or a reciprocating engine can be integrated into a detailed plant model using specific model components. The user can perform in-depth thermodynamic analysis of the overall plant benefiting from the features of EBSILON®Professional, such as
- individual equipment characteristics in design and off-design mode
- flexibility in equipment arrangement, plant configuration and mix of technologies
- a powerful, fast and reliable equation-based solver
- open architecture to include user-defined models for new technology or vendor data
- a state-of-the-art graphical user interface and a wide variety of output options in graphical and tabular forms and
- an interface to Microsoft® Office Excel®.
ENEXSA continuously works with vendors of gas turbines and reciprocating engines in order to enlarge the ENEXSA Libraries and to create a valuable and 'living' source for the performance information of this equipment, so that engineers around the globe can use reliable and first-hand data to analyse and improve combined cycle and industrial cogeneration plants.
If you want to learn more about EBSILON®Professional, please contact us.
ENEXSA Gas Turbine Library
ENEXSA Reciprocating Engine Library